Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is energetic, proactive, patient, diligent, a quick learner who is positive and has a keen eye for detail. You’ll play a crucial part in delivering fanatical support to our clients. We work in a fast paced customer-centric environment, one that’s as rewarding as it is demanding.
What is the job?
The role will be to help support our end users in making the best use of their estate agency software system. Working within our Client Services team, this is an ideal opportunity to develop the role further and progress into an account management, consulting or training role in the future.
We expect the right candidate to provide exceptional client service at every opportunity. You will need to;
• Deal with incoming phone calls and emails from end users
• Log issues, perform basic fault finding and escalate technical problems where necessary
• Identify gaps in software functionality and opportunities to improve the product and service
• Check on progress of issues and keep the team and the client informed at all times
• Advise our clients on how to improve their own working practices to take advantage of new software features
What skills are required?
• Excellent client service
• Strong interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills
• Excellent time management
• Previous experience in a helpdesk or customer support role
• Good overall IT knowledge including Windows operating systems and Microsoft Excel and Word products
• Ability to work on multiple concurrent systems under pressure and meet deadlines
• Good personal organisational skills and able to work under own initiative
Additional desirable skills
• Experience in residential sales, lettings or property management in the estate agency sector (knowledge of estate agency software would be a real bonus )
• Understanding of SLA and escalation procedures
Send your CV